- Surf Packages
MaldivesNorth & South Male AtollsCentral & Southern Atolls
IndonesiaNorth SumatraMentawaiWest Java & PanaitanLombok, Sumbawa & SumbaTimor & Roti
South PacificFijiNew Caledonia
PNG, Caroline Islands & Solomon'sPapua New GuineaNew Frontier Exploration
MaldivesCentral & Southern AtollsNorth & South Male Atolls
IndonesiaLombok, Sumbawa, Sumba & TimorBali & Nusa LembonganSumatra & West JavaMentawai
South PacificFijiSamoa & TongaNew CaledoniaTahiti
PNG, Caroline Islands & Solomon'sPapua New GuineaCaroline IslandsSolomon Islands
Asia & Sub ContinentPhilippinesSri LankaTaiwan
- Trip Finder
- Contact Us
From 845pp for 7 Nights
or free call 1300 009283
|Experience level:||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Time of year:||April, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sep|
|Group type:||Family Surf Holiday, Couples or Honeymoon, Luxury Surf Getaway|
|Board type:||All types|
"I jst spent a week at Batu Karang as part of my honeymoon and we were both so stoked with the place. We were expecting it to be pretty rustic and "Indo" nice but it absolutely blew our minds! One of the nicest hotels I've every stayed in, awesome pools, bars and 5 star servi"- Charlie
"Hi Rhonda, I wanted to write to thankyou for a wonderful trip, it couldn't have been planned better (we didn't even have to think). We had such a wonderful time and can highly recommend both places (Blue Point Villas and Batu Karang Lembongan). Batu Karang was something"- Chris
"Hi Rhonda Our Bali holiday you assisted in pulling together was outstanding. In particular :- i) Moggy was better than i could have asked for. The crew , meals and delivery on promise was terrific. ii) The Batu Karang (Nusa L) was something else. The architecture and g"- Martin
Carved out of the coral hillside overlooking the Badung Strait, Batu Karang Lembongan Resort and Day Spa embraces uninterrupted panoramic views of the east coastline of Bali and the magnificent silhouette of Mount Agung.
If you are looking for somewhere to relax from the stress of everyday life, to be assured of attentive service, to enjoy excellent cuisine in surroundings that offer modern conveniences then look no further than Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa, where you can relax in style.
Distinctive Balinese architecture and custom Balinese crafted furnishings feature a mixture of natural stone and coral carved work. The resort provides the latest in luxurious style villas and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
The resort features:
- Day Lounge & Library for early arrivals or late departures (restrooms, changing and shower rooms, 3 internet stations and a 42 inch LCD television)
- Gymnasium fitted out with two aerobic cycles, strength apparatus, fit balls, mats and hand weights
- 9 metre x 9 metre fresh water infinity edge pool
- 15-hour buggy transport within the resort
- Tour arrangements
- Incoming/outgoing fax facilities and photo copy service
- Luggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit card facilities
- Daily resort activities
- The Lulur Day Spa
Entering Lulur Spa, you will rediscover the pleasure of touch; inhale the aromas of essential oils, which calm the body and spirit, and soak up the therapeutic atmosphere that awaits them in this island sanctuary. Tired and stressed beings will be restored to a state of balance. The spa menu offers treatments designed to compliment the ambience of the island’s environment. You will be calmed and nurtured by the competent therapists.
choice of air-conditioning or ceiling fans
telephone and broadband internet access
Muntigs Restaurant / Bar complex adjacent to the fresh water pool, provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy Indonesian and International cuisine available 7am-11pm.
An air-conditioned Day Lounge is available to facilitate early arrival and late departure.
A Gymnasium is provided for our guests to use at their leisure.
A 9metre x 9metre fresh water infinity edge swimming pool overlooks the reef breaks; Shipwrecks and Lacerations to the magnificent silhouette of Mount Agung.
- Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa is dedicated to providing first class accommodation served by five star facilities. The friendly staff are professionally trained to be efficient in serving and making the guests stay as comfortable as possible.
Surf & Other Activities
Nusa Lembongan is the quintessential Balinese surf destination that you've dreamed about, away from the 24 hours of in-ya-face partying and sleepless nights of Kuta. Lembongan is a laid back destination where time - and busy roads - don't exist. It also happens to have some great surf spots. With surf breaks known as Lacerations and Razors you should know what to expect, though there are a couple of mellower reefs such as Playgrounds and Cheningan, a great longboard wave.
- Shipwrecks - The most famous and most surfed of all the waves on Nusa Lembongan, this right produces a good wall for manoeuvres and, depending on the tide, good tubes. Best at medium tide with a 4 to 6 foot swell, but can hold bigger swell on a good day.
- Lacerations - A powerful and very hollow right hander that can produce some of the best barrels around if the swell direction is right. Best at medium tide with swell of 3 to 8 ft. Breaks on very sharp live coral reef, hence the name!!
- Playgrounds - A right and a left with a soft coral bottom that are very easy and fun to surf, making it the favourite of inexperienced surfers and longboarders. Best with medium swell (3 to 6 ft) and medium or high tide.
Pricing & Packages
|7 Nights||Twin Share Villa||Double||845||Per Person||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||Double||Double||919||Per Person||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||One Bedroom Villa||Double||1050||Per Person||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||Superior One Bedroom Villa||Double||1197||Per Person||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||Suite||Double||1565||Per Person||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||Occasion/Wedding Villa||Double||1748||Per Person||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||Three-Bedroom Villa||Family||6174||Villa||Enquire Now|
- Price is a per room or villa in AUD, and is subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- High Season: July 1 - September 15, and December 20 - January 7.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights during the low season and 3 nights during the high season.
- These are example packages. Package duration can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" to email us or call us on 1300 00WAVE to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.
- Return airport transfers from the airport to Sanur Harbour.
- Return Scoot Boat transfer to Nusa Lembongan.
- Welcome drink & cold towel.
- Accommodation of your choice.
- Breakfast daily.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves' obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Please click here to enter your testimonial of your holiday and your experience with The Perfect Wave.
I jst spent a week at Batu Karang as part of my honeymoon and we were both so stoked with the place. We were expecting it to be pretty rustic and "Indo" nice but it absolutely blew our minds! One of the nicest hotels I've every stayed in, awesome pools, bars and 5 star service all the way which made it awesome value. We were stoked. If you're keen to get some Indo perfection while also keeping the missus happy and you want to avoid the hecticness of Bali but not have to travel too far then Lembongan is a perfect way to go. I loved every minute of it.
Experience Begun: March 2013
Created on: Wednesday 20 March 2013
Hi Rhonda, I wanted to write to thankyou for a wonderful trip, it couldn't have been planned better (we didn't even have to think). We had such a wonderful time and can highly recommend both places (Blue Point Villas and Batu Karang Lembongan). Batu Karang was something else! Thankyou again. Time to think about our next trip!!!! Cheers, Chris
Experience Begun: September 2010
Created on: Thursday 02 December 2010
Hi Rhonda Our Bali holiday you assisted in pulling together was outstanding. In particular :- i) Moggy was better than i could have asked for. The crew , meals and delivery on promise was terrific. ii) The Batu Karang (Nusa L) was something else. The architecture and general quality of accommodation was something to be seen. iii) The surf was as pictured Thanks for your part in arranging this holiday for us. It rates as one of the best. Martin
Experience Begun: July 2010
Created on: Thursday 07 October 2010
- Rest of the World
- Luxury Surf Trip
- Surf Charters
- Just Dreaming - Panaitan Island
- PNG Explorer - Papua New Guinea
- Naga Laut - Mentawai
- Tengirri - Mentawai
- Pelagic - Mentawai
- Nusa Dewata - Mentawai
- D'Bora - Mentawai
- New Surf Frontier Exploration
- Fiji Surfari - Stellar
- Dreamweaver - Bali Surf Boat
- Carpe Diem - Maldives Surf Charter
- Hamathi - Maldives Surf Charter
- Haira - Maldives Surf Charter
- Cobia - Maldives Surfari
- Surf Charters