- Surf Packages
MaldivesNorth & South Male AtollsCentral & Southern Atolls
IndonesiaNorth SumatraMentawaiWest Java & PanaitanLombok, Sumbawa & SumbaTimor & Roti
South PacificFijiNew Caledonia
PNG, Caroline Islands & Solomon'sPapua New GuineaNew Frontier Exploration
MaldivesCentral & Southern AtollsNorth & South Male Atolls
IndonesiaLombok, Sumbawa, Sumba & TimorBali & Nusa LembonganSumatra & West JavaMentawai
South PacificFijiSamoa & TongaNew CaledoniaTahiti
PNG, Caroline Islands & Solomon'sPapua New GuineaCaroline IslandsSolomon Islands
Asia & Sub ContinentPhilippinesSri LankaTaiwan
- Trip Finder
- Contact Us
From 980pp for 7 Nights
or free call 1300 009283
|Experience level:||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Time of year:||April, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sep, Oct|
|Group type:||Family Surf Holiday|
|Board type:||All types|
"Hey Rhonda, Just wanted to send you a big THANX for all your help arranging and booking our honeymoon. We had such an excellent time and thanks to you the whole thing was so easy so we spent all our time enjoying it, rather then worrying about the little details! We at"- Jess
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa is a perfect destination for surfers traveling with families for non-surfing partners, offering a break at the front of the resort for easy access surfing and many alternative activities for your travel companions.
It is located on the Coral Coast of the main island of Viti Levu in Fiji Islands. It has been consistently recognised for its excellence in service and standards achieving the following impressive awards:
1996 "BEST RESORT IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC" – South Pacific Tourism Org.
1997 "BEST RESORT IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC" – South Pacific Tourism Org.
1998 “BEST RESORT” - Fiji Excellence in Tourism Awards.
2000 “FINALIST” - Australian Bridal Industry Awards.
2004 “BEST RESORT” - Fiji Excellence in Tourism Awards.
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa boasts contemporary and innovative design blended with traditional Fijian craftsmanship to produce a unique setting for your surfing holiday.
The Beachfront Villas and Frangipani Bures are of South Pacific design using flavours of the tropics married perfectly with western comforts. All bures have IDD telephones, refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities, ensuite bathroom, hair dryer, iron, ironing board and complimentary toiletries. Airconditioning is available in all their bures and villas. Complimentary fresh tropical fruits provided in room on day of arrival.
- 61 sq m., air-conditioned room.
- Large indoor/outdoor feature bathroom.
- 1 king-size bed.
- Lounge area.
- Private walk-in dressing alcove.
- 30 Sq. m. per air conditioned bure.
- Some with slightly different configuration.
- 1 queen-size bed.
- 1 single bed.
- 41 sqm air-conditioned bure.
- Indoor/outdoor feature bathroom.
- 1 queen-size bed.
- 1 single bed.
- 52 sqm air-conditioned bure.
- 1 queen-size bed in master bedroom.
- 2 single beds in a separate bedroom and up to 2 extra single beds can be added in the lounge.
Surf & Other Activities
Surf Break out the front:
Hideaways - a right-hand reef break, only a short paddle in front of Hideaway Resort. It’s a hollow, fast, ledgey barrel, but only good around high tide. Starts working at less than 3ft and holds up to 6ft plus. Year-round wave, although it is more consistent from May to October. Recommended for experienced surfers only.
- Fitness Centre - Boasts the latest range of selected fitness equipment made to international standards.
- Conference Centre - Seats up 120 people for a medium sized conference with the latest AV facilities.
- Pool - A spacious 25 metre multi purpose swimming pool containing 4 x 25 metre swimming lanes, 15-metre water slide, children's wading pool, conversation dish, 8-people spa, area for water games and aqua aerobics, reading blocks, 2.4 metre deep end ideal for scuba diving training. Pool surroundings are equipped with lounges and tables for outdoor dining
- Restaurant - Large theatre restaurant overlooking the beautiful lagoon.
- Cannibal Café - poolside with views overlooking lagoon.
- Health and beauty spa.
- 5 Palm Padi Dive School.
- Handicraft shop.
- Wood Carving Centre.
- Kids Club – see below.
- Scuba diving - The great tropical diving includes walls, passages, swim-throughs, soft and hard corals, fans and caves. Marine life is abundant and varied - Fiji has one of the largest ranges of tropical fish anywhere in the world, and they regularly see turtles, rays and reef sharks. For beginners, there is a free scuba lesson in the pool daily, where you are given enough training and skills to be able to go on a sea dive under the direct supervision of a PADI dive instructor. This 'Discover Scuba Dive' also counts towards your certification course.
- Shark Feeding Dive (Beqa Lagoon).
- Deep-sea fishing excursions.
- Exploring the rainforests on an organised bush walk.
- Visit to the local villages.
- Traditional fire-walking ceremonies.
- Glass-bottom boat trips.
- Sunset cruise.
- Cave tours.
- Waterfall tours.
- Jetboat rides.
- Whitewater rafting.
- Rental cars.
- Seaspray sailing adventure.
- Island hopping aboard a 42-ft high-speed sailing cat.
- Helicopter sightseeing tours.
- Jetski safari.
- Kula Eco Park (Fiji's only interactive wildlife sanctuary).
Pricing & Packages
|7 Nights||Frangapani Bure||Double||980||Per Person||Low Season||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||Frangapani Bure||Double||1053||Per Person||High Season||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||Ocean View Bure||Double||1068||Per Person||Low Season||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||Ocean View Bure||Double||1158||Per Person||High Season||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||Beachfront Villa||Double||2998||Villa||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||Two Bedroom Villa||Family||3071||Villa||Enquire Now|
|7 Nights||Deluxe Beach Front Bure||Double||3133||Bure||Enquire Now|
- Prices are per person prices in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations!
- The prices above are valid until 31 March 2013.
- High Season rates apply between 25 December and 11 January.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for you requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" to email us or call us on 1300 00WAVE to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.
- Daily buffet breakfast, daily lunch (2 courses) and daily dinner (2 courses) in Chiefs Restaurant.
- Beverage Package: Local beer, house wine, local spirits & soft drinks - unlimited between 10am and 10pm.
- 50% discount on the dinner a la carte menu, wine list and cocktails.
- Hideaway Happenings - their free activity and entertainment program.
- Activities to suit everybody are scheduled throughout the day. Professional entertainment is programmed nightly in the theatre restaurant, by the pool or in their Fire Walking Arena.
- Eco tourism program.
- Cultural activities and shows.
- Hermit Crabs Kids Club - Children play with their dedicated staff member and experience the culture, heritage and traditions of the Fijian people, whilst having fun.
*An example of the activities are: traditional picnics - the Fijian way on the beach, local school children's meke performances, informative bush walks, hand-line fishing, glass bottom boat excursions, bonfires on the beach, hermit crab and eel catching, snorkeling lessons, demonstrations of coconut weaving and a whole lot more
*The program runs from 09.30am till about 18.00pm daily (with a break to lunch with parents). They can also participate in many shows throughout their stay. HIDEAWAY'S KIDS CLUB is suitable FOR 5-12 YEARS OLD.
*KIDS under 12 years STAY AND EAT FREE when sharing a room with adults, up to one extra bed or cot can be added to the room for no additional charge for kids. Honeymoon Villas and 2-bedroom bures can have up to two extra beds or one extra bed and a cot. Please note that special menus and meal times apply for the KIDS EAT FREE deal. Meals taken outside this will be charged for.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves' obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Please click here to enter your testimonial of your holiday and your experience with The Perfect Wave.
Hey Rhonda, Just wanted to send you a big THANX for all your help arranging and booking our honeymoon. We had such an excellent time and thanks to you the whole thing was so easy so we spent all our time enjoying it, rather then worrying about the little details! We ate ourselves silly and drank our fill, had about 3 naps a day, John got some of the 'funnest' waves he has surfed, and I got lots of sun, and LOVED swimming through the coral. It was really perfect - having the food and drinks included was so great as we really didn't need to worry about what we were spending - or carry ANYTHING with us. We have passed your details onto a few of our friends who are keen to experience Fiji, and see what we have been raving about. Thought I would send you a couple of pics to show you how happy we were! So thanks again and have a great day. Kindest regards Jess
Experience Begun: September 2008
Created on: Thursday 11 February 2010
- Rest of the World
- Luxury Surf Trip
- Surf Charters
- Just Dreaming - Panaitan Island
- PNG Explorer - Papua New Guinea
- Naga Laut - Mentawai
- Tengirri - Mentawai
- Pelagic - Mentawai
- Nusa Dewata - Mentawai
- D'Bora - Mentawai
- New Surf Frontier Exploration
- Fiji Surfari - Stellar
- Dreamweaver - Bali Surf Boat
- Carpe Diem - Maldives Surf Charter
- Hamathi - Maldives Surf Charter
- Haira - Maldives Surf Charter
- Cobia - Maldives Surfari
- Surf Charters